- The template for this display is not available. Please contact a Site administrator.
- Model class ccbkModelCcbkstartseitev3 not found in file
- About SuSanA
- Working Groups
- 1 - Capacity Development
- 2 - Finance and Economics
- 3 - Renewable Energies & Climate Change
- 4 - Sanitation Systems, Hygiene & Health
- 5 - Food Security & Productive Sanitation Systems
- 6 - Cities
- 7 - Community, Rural and Schools
- 8 - Emergency & Reconstruction Situations
- 9 - Sanitation as a Business & Public Awareness
- 10 - Operation & Maintenance
- 11 - Groundwater Protection
- 12 - WASH and Nutrition
The Sustainable Sanitation Alliance (SuSanA) is an open international alliance with members who share a common vision on sustainable sanitation and are dedicated to understanding viable and sustainable sanitation solutions. It links on the ground experiences with an engaged community made up of practitioners, policy makers, researchers, and academics from different levels with the aim of promoting innovation and best practices in policy, programming and implementation.
The Sustainable Sanitation Alliance (SuSanA) has an open source library home to more that 1700 publications revolving around the topic of sustainable sanitation. This knowledge resource continues to grow thanks to the contributions from the SuSanA partner organisations. Please contact the SuSanA secretariat if you want to contribute.
The Sustainable Sanitation Alliance (SuSanA) is a global sanitation community and you are invited to join the alliance, contribute ideas, and to become active members in the thematic working groups.
The Sustainable Sanitation Alliance (SuSanA) supports open dialogue through the open discussion forum where shared learning can take place with questions, answers, opinions and experiences being shared among the community members.