WETTECH SA is a South African company specializing in:
- Consulting on Waste and Wastewater Management
- Design and Implementation of recommended solutions or adjustments
- Operational Maintenance Contracts
While Wettech strives intentionally to make use of South African machinery, skills and manpower as far as possible, they also have access to overseas technology and expertise. Wettech is proud representative of Neuhold GesmbH of Austria, specialists in small sewage treatment plants with decades of experience in operating within environmentally sensitive areas according to particularly stringent Austrian standards and regulations. Wettech also represents and utilizes equipment produced by Aquaconsult Anlagenbau GesmbH of Austria, manufacturers of high-class fine air bubble diffusers.
40 Textile Street, Suite 7092, Private Bag X3041
The WRC was established in terms of the Water Research Act (Act No 34 of 1971), following a period of serious water shortage. It was deemed to be of national importance to generate new knowledge and to promote the country’s water research purposefully, owing to the view held that water would be one of South Africa’s most limiting factors in the 21st century
The strategic direction of the WRC is focused on:
- An integrated approach to meeting South Africa's societal and water-sector R&D needs
- Provision of integrated solutions to invariably complex, inter-disciplinary problems
- Ongoing strategic identification of needs (short, medium and long-term needs, both explicit and implicit)
- Investment in knowledge creation, transfer and dissemination in a set of 5 Key Strategic Areas (KSAs).
Private Bag X03
Education / Research